Canon Characters Dec 13, 2012 18:58:26 GMT -5
Post by Admin on Dec 13, 2012 18:58:26 GMT -5
- Available canon characters are shown in the Village Position boards. If a character is not listed, he or she is likely locked at the moment. Despite this, feel free to request that they be added. You can do that simply by posting here and we'll add them to out list so that next time we edit the position rosters we will remember to keep them in mind.
- If a canon character is taken, his or her name will link to a profile. If the character is open, his or her name will be in italics.
- Canon Characters are divided into tiers. You may only have one character of each individual tier. Tier 1 characters have their names colored in crimson. These are usually main characters who were pivotal plot characters at some point, have incredible potential, or are godly powerful. Tier 2 characters have their names colored in blue. These are usually supporting characters who have recurring roles in the series but are not regarded as popular as the Tier 1 characters. Tier 3 characters have their names colored in green. These are characters who are usually unpopular or minor.
- If you have a canon character, you must wait until you have 20 posts on that character and have rped here for at least 2 weeks before taking another.
- If you take an important canon character, make sure you try to be active with him/her and maintain quality roleplaying. Depending on the character and his/her significance, prolonged inactivity or repetitively poor rping (i.e. sloppy posts, one-liners, etc) may result in the character being revoked and given to someone else. This is at staff's discretion. I advise you that if you expect to be absent for more than one week, it'd be in your best interest to post in the Arrival & Departure board.
Wanted Character List:[/blockquote]
- Yuki Haku
- Mitarshi Anko